Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sudoku Bragging :-)

I like Sudoku, but I didn't solve too many puzzles in the printed form. If you make a mistake in deciding a number for a square - especially at hard levels - it becomes too much pain to figure out later what went wrong and how to fix it. But the iPad app is the best way to solve Sudoku. If you make a mistake it immediately lets you know. It also allows you take notes and helps in visualization.

I have been using Sudoku2, and definitely recommend it. It has a nice point system, in addition to the timer, to keep you motivated :-) I am no longer addicted to it, as I was a few weeks ago. Mainly because, I have reached my limit in improving the score. So here is what I think is my peak score :


Can you beat it ? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...